Highly Experienced Personal Injury Firm
What will you look for in an attorney?
- Experience handling cases like yours?
- A proven track record of significant awards?
- A law firm with the resources to pursue your case fully?
- A winning attitude to go after maximum awards?
- Trial attorneys who know how to fight for you in the courtroom?
- A state-of-the-art firm on the cutting edge of technology and legal thinking?
- Commitment to serving the needs of clients
- A full staff able to meet the needs of Spanish speaking clients?
If you think every one of those qualities is important, then we want to talk to you about your personal injury or wrongful death case at the LaBarbiera & Martinez law office in North Bergen.
The Value of Experience
Our personal injury lawyers have years of trial experience handling a wide range of cases. We put a premium on the importance of experience, though we think of that experience in a different way than some other attorneys. Experience is more than just the number of days it's been since passing the bar — experience is only valuable if it leads to success.
We could tell you about our attorneys' combined decades of experience, but that's not what is important. What is important is the kind of representation we provide. We haven't just been lawyers for a long time, we've also been successful while remaining committed to one-on-one representation.
- We have trial experience.
- We have experience at recovering multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements.
- We have experience building significant resources.
- We have experience building successful cases.
- We have experience that you can see in our case results.
There are plenty of attorneys you could hire for your car accident injury, workers' compensation claim or wrongful death suit who can claim to be experienced. We give you the evidence that proves the value of our experience.
Schedule a No-Risk Consultation
You don't pay us anything until we recover money for you. If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one as a result of someone else's negligence, then take advantage of the opportunity to speak to our legal team at no cost and no risk to you. Contact us today online or by phone at 201-854-6444.